5th annual Camp – July 2013
Dates: July 13th – 20th 2013 (arrive on Sunday early afternoon & leave on Saturday mid day)
Location: Penticton, BC
- 7 days of training. ALL training sessions are coached and supported
- Training sessions that are fun & challenging, including technique feedback and hands on coaching
- Train on the Challenge Penticton race course & the other great training venues that the Okanagan has to offer
- Training schedules individually tailored for each participant, based on goals and ability level
- 2 separate general camp schedules:
- Olympic distance triathlon / half Ironman schedule
- Ironman schedule
- Vehicle support for rides and run, kayak support for open water swims
- Camp swag
- One on one time, as needed
- 5-6 education seminars and practical workshops in topics such as nutrition, mental preparation, race strategies and more, including comprehensive handouts and exciting guest speakers
- Social activities
- Custom meal plans for the week
- NEW for 2013 – Camp Chiropractor, available for participants at the camp house, as and when needed!
A house is booked for the training camp. Space is limited, therefore first come – first serve. Athletes are welcome to book their own accommodation, if that is preferred. If there is a need, we are happy to help you find a place to stay for the duration of the camp.
This camp has sold out each year, reserve your spot early!
|With accommodation||No accommodation|
|Before January 1st 2013||$825 +hst||$415 +hst|
|Before April 15th 2013||$905 +hst||$495 +hst|
|After April 16th 2013||$995 +hst||$585 +hst|
A refundable deposit of 50% is required when reserving your spot.
- Team athletes receive a 10% discount
- Do you want to join us but you can’t attend for the full camp? It’s all good – we will only charge you for the days you can attend. Weekend options available too, we simply pro-rate the camp cost!