Penticton Training Camp – July 2012
Our 4th annual Penticton Training Camp is almost sold out! Lucky for you, there are still a few spots available and the early registration fee end in 2 weeks. Total camp spots are limited to ensure personal attention is provided to all camp participants – we only have 3 spots that include accommodation and 2 spots the do not include accommodation.
When: July 7th-14th 2012 (arrive Friday afternoon, leave Saturday late morning)
Features: Lots of great stuff… The highlights are:
- 7 days of training. ALL training sessions are coached and supported
- Training sessions that are fun & challenging. Train on the Ironman Canada race course & the other great training venues that the Okanagan has to offer
- Training schedules individually tailored for each participant, based on goals and ability level
- 2 separate general camp schedules:
- Olympic distance triathlon / half Ironman schedule
- Ironman schedule
- Vehicle support for rides and run
- Sponsor swag (includes a technical shirt)
- One on one time, as needed
- 5-6 education seminars and practical workshops in topics such as nutrition, mental preparation, race strategies and more, including comprehensive handouts
- Social activities
- The Peach triathlon on July 15th (optional)
- NEW for 2012 – custom meal plans for the week!
Accommodation: Accommodation is included in the price (shared house), although you are free to book your own accommodation.
Before April 15th: $815 +HST (with accommodation) or $450 +HST (without accommodation)
After April 15th: $880 +HST (with accommodation) or $515 +HST (without accommodation)
Want to join us? Click HERE to email…